Monday, December 26, 2005

 

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I'm back! Sorry about the long absense; updating my blog didn't seem very thrilling for the past two months for one reason or another. After having an awesome Christmas, however, I've decided to come back. You're welcome.

So yeah, Christmas was pretty cool. We drove out to Colorado to spend it with my relatives, and I'm updating this blog on my grandparents' computer as we speak. Presents were great, family was great, food was great- pretty much amazing over all. And the best part? I'm not even done yet! We didn't "do Christmas" at my house yet, so when we arrive back home on the 29th, there's going to be a Christmas tree full of presents waiting. Sweet!

I'd just like to say I hate textbooks. School starts on the 9th or something, which means I should start looking around for books to buy for my classes. The online bookseller our school uses, MBS Direct, always overprices their stuff, so I usually hunt around on Amazon Marketplace or Ebay to find stuff. Even then, though, buying books still runs me a nice huge bill. It's greeeeat.

Nothing else, really. Chipolte is really good, and I really miss The Tattered Cover. They should open a store in Omaha, because I don't think we have any cool local bookstores.

Comments: