Monday, October 17, 2005

 

Fall Break

Fall break is approaching, and as I think I've mentioned before, I'm going home for it. Now you all may be wondering? What am I going to be doing for fall break?

Hopefully, not a lot. I've had my fill of "doing stuff" this first quarter, and it'l be nice just to lay around the house or find some high school people to do stuff with. My high school's homecoming is this weekend, too, so I might even have a football game to go to.

Or not. Who knows?

I'd like to personally thank whoever thought up the idea of fall break, because it comes right along at the perfect time. After slogging through midterms and endless days of homework, the light at the end of the tunnel approaches, manifested in four days off from school. Sweet.

Of course, I still have three tests left, but I can look foward to feeling free, can't I? And at least one of those tests isn't in Discrete math...

Comments:

SO, now that its almost winter break, do you have anything to say? :-D
 

Merry Christmas Paul!